CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2012

Awards!

Thank you so much to Joell at Totally Terrific Teaching for giving me this award -- my first one! 
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
This award highlights blogs that have under 200 followers. Here are the rules: 1. Copy and paste this award on your blog. 2. Thank the giver and link back to them. 3. Reveal 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog.


My five:
1. Mrs. Lilly at Leaping Into First Grade
2. Lucia at For the Love of Teaching and Crafts
3. Rebby at Classroom Compulsion
4. Mrs. Thiering at The Friz in First Grade
5. Kayelyn at Miss Siverhus


I've also been given The Versatile Blogger award by Angela at Hippo Hooray for Second Grade! Thank you so much, Angela!





Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give seven random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

Seven Random Facts about ME :)
1. My favorite color is LIME GREEN! That's why my theme is frogs... 
2. I am obsessed with Dr Pepper, and it drives me crazy that at restaurants they ask, "Is root beer okay?" when I ask if they have Dr Pepper. A simple "no" would be fine.
3. I love Boxers! I have two puppies named Brody and Bentley, and they are both unusual. Brody is all white. Usually, white boxers are deaf and/or blind, but Brody is neither. He DOES, however, have allergy issues. Bentley is so dark, he's almost black. Boxers are traditionally fawn (light brown) or brindle (striped).
4. I just bought my first house and it is hard work! LOL!
5. I commuted to college for three and a half years out of four. 
7. I had an AMAZING student teaching experience, and I still keep in contact with my cooperating teacher. 


As for the 15 other bloggers, I would like to give it to the first 15 commenters on this blog post who haven't already received the award! So comment away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment