CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 16, 2012

Time to Buckle Down!

Now that my house warming party is over, I can concentrate on school stuff! I am obviously frequenting PinterestClassroom FreebiesClassroom Freebies, Too; and many other websites. I am in the middle of too many books to list! I feel like I really need to focus and buckle down. We can get back into our building on August 1, and since I'm moving to a new classroom, I will be a busy, busy lady! I have about two and a half weeks to read, read, read! I want to read the The First Six Weeks of School again, The First Days of School, The Morning Meeting Book, Growing Readers, Reading with Meaning, Of Primary Importance, AND look over my Responsive Classroom I and II resource books again. A daunting task, I know... I guess I better get started.


What books and websites are helping you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment