CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back to School Books & Activities

Okay, so I have taken the suggested schedule in The First Six Weeks of School and modified it to what I'd like to do. I found some awesome ideas using one of my favorite books, Chrysanthemum, on Crazy for First Grade. Depending on food allergies, I'd really like to do the Friendship Fruit Salad. I have a hard time slowing down in the middle of the school year and doing fun activities like that, so I'd really like to do one in the beginning of the year. 

Some of the books that are available at my library (the wonderful Lebanon Public Library) and would be great for the first few days of school are:

Listen, Buddy
Chrysanthemum
Lunch Bunnies
Amelia Bedelia's First Day of School
Hooway for Wodney Wat
First Day Jitters
I Don't Want to go Back to School

Are there any first day, must-reads you love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment